City/County Services

Need to Report Suspicious Activity?
Boise Police Department - Non Emergency Contact
(208) 377-6790

Issues with the Neighborhood Roads and Streets?
Ada County Highway District
(208) 387-6100

Issues with Something at Sunset Park?
Boise Parks and Recreation
(208) 608-7600

Trash/Recycling/Compost Hasn't Been Collected?
Republic Services
(208) 345-1266

Printable List of Boise Service Numbers
Service Numbers - Updated Jan 2018

Land Use and

How to Be a Good Neighbor (Hello to Ms. Martin, Nicolas, and Ms. Martin's class!)

Other Resources